Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control Ocean Fish Entrée cat food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control Ocean Fish Entrée provides natural fiber that comfortably reduces hairballs:
- Nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- High quality chicken protein for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Tuna, Pork By-Products, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Natural Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Carnitine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 2/3|
|14 (6,4)||1 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control Ocean Fish Entrée cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
180 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||23.7|
|Vitamin C||190 ppm|
|Vitamin E||745 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.09|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.76|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.