Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light Small Paws™ dog food
Big on Love, Small in Size.™ Hill's® Science Diet® Small Paws™ Light Adult dog food is tailored nutrition for less active adult Small & Mini dogs requiring a low calorie food to help maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle. Specially made with nibble size kibble.
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility & maintain heart function
- High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws® dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Ideal Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight Management|
|2 (0,9)||1/4 (25)||1/3 (30)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (45)||2/3 (60)|
|8 (3,6)||2/3 (60)||1 (90)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (70)||1 1/8 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/8 (100)||1 1/2 (135)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (120)||2 (180)|
|25 (11,3)||1 2/3 (150)||2 1/4 (205)|
|30 (14)||1 3/4 (160)||2 1/2 (225)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light Small Paws™ dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Key Caloric Content
2987 kcal/kg (271 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.2|
|Vitamin C||124 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1014 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.63|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.12|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.