Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Tender Chicken Dinner cat food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Tender Chicken Dinner A perfect balance between the delicious taste of tender roasted chicken chunks in succulent gravy that cats love and the precise nutrition they need.
- Precise balance of key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 - 6
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Formulated with Key nutrients to support your pet’s stage of life
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Modified Rice Starch, Oat Hulls, Chicken Liver Flavor, Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Calcium Chloride, Caramel color, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/3|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3|
|12 (5,4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/3|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Tender Chicken Dinner cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
160 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.6|
|Vitamin C||132 ppm|
|Vitamin E||736 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.68|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.10|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.