Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée cat food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats.
- Healthy mineral balance; supports the health of the whole urinary system, with optimal levels of magnesium
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- High quality chicken protein for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help support the health of the urinary system and reduce hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Rice, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Natural Flavor, Fish Meal, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, L-Tryptophan, Monosodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|4 (1,8)||1 1/2|
|8 (3,6)||2 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||3 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||4 1/2|
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/3|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/3|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
159 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can, 84 kcal / 2.9 oz (82g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.3|
|Vitamin C||154 ppm|
|Vitamin E||863 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.45|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.76|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.